Shofar Set - Fully Polished 35"-39"
- Brand Name:HalleluYAH
- Color:Fully Polished
- AN INSTRUMENT WITH A LONG HISTORY: The original shofar horn has been used for over 4000 years for Jewish religious and spiritual purposes. This unique musical instrument uses the power of wind and it emitsa mysterious, uplifting, and reassuring sound that touches your soul and makes you feel connected to God.
- AN AUTHENTIC SHOFAR HORN: Made with the raw horn of an animal of the Bovidae family, this Shofar is 100% authentic and natural. The HalleluYAH Shofar horn is sterilized, polishedandin excellent condition,and it has been carefully designed to create the deepest sound.
- FEELTHESPIRITUAL CONNECTION: Once you blow the wind instrument or listen to its mysterious sound, you will immediately feel connected to the cosmos and the power of The Creator. The Shofar will uplift your spirit and you will feel closer to the divine –all it takes is one powerful blow.
- USE IT ON MULTIPLE EVENTS: Spiritual ceremonies, the Jubilee, the beginning of a new year, praise to God, before, during and after the Musaf prayer on Rosh Hashanah, the end of Yom Kippur, every weekday morning in the month of Elul –you can use the Shofar on many different occasions and religious events.
- CRAFTED IS ISRAEL:The HalleluYAH Shofar horn has been made in Israel by experienced and skillful crafts people. The art of crafting the Shofar is based on ancient knowledge kept for thousands of years, so you can be 100% sure that this is an authentic Shofar!
Picking the right horns is essential to creating the perfect shofar.
We at HalleluYAH have many years of experience in doing just this.
Each of our horns is handpicked by our experts. We use only the very finest horns and the evidence of this is in the wonderful sounds you can produce with this age-old instrument.
HalleluYAH manufactures the highest quality, most expressive and most elegant shofars available for the enjoyment of our customers worldwide.
These rare and delightful symbols of life and new beginnings are created by our craftsmen who have been working with this medium for decades and in fact, for many of them, it is a trade passed on through generations.
The horn is highly polished both inside and out which takes a great deal of skill and can be achieved by only the very best artisans. By incorporating new technologies, we are able to ensure that the end product is the perfect specimen of a shofar every time.
Each one is unique and is a gloriously decorative and fully functional item for any home, office or place of worship.
Having the perfect mouthpiece on your shofar is essential to your ability to create the haunting tones one can hear only through this stunning instrument.
It takes years to perfect this delicate art and our artisans have learned this skill from 15 generations of shofar makers before them.